Friday, June 29, 2012

I'm moving again!

I know I need to start blogging more regularly. I should probably also improve my writing. Maybe both will come with time.

I hinted earlier that I might be moving to Africa but it is now a reality. I move to South Sudan in a couple of weeks and I couldn't be more excited/I don't know how to feel. I feel sure it is the right thing for me but it is a big change that I'm doing my best to deal with.

For the past 3 weeks, I have been living in Boston for work. I haven't had an entire day off for those three weeks and have been trying to complete all my pre-departure paperwork and loose ends at the same time. It has been a little overwhelming at times. Really strange things have made me tear up a little.

I don't have much time to write now but I wanted to update this in case people still read it. Hopefully, more people will read it in the future so I have a way of updating my friends on how I am. I hope everyone will leave me messages and not let me get lost in Africa. :)

No comments: