Monday, June 29, 2015

Thank you, more please.

I was watching some cheesy movie today in my hotel room with a title I had never heard of. I don't normally get into great movies so this good movie was just perfect for me. A woman was explaining that she had once taken a cab and the driver looked in the rearview mirror and started telling her how much potential she had and how she had to practice more gratitude by always saying thank you. And after she said thank you to say, "more please". "thank you, more please" HA! Imagine.

What would life be like if I could accept all the amazing parts and say, "thank you, more please." Ah! I already enjoy life but I think I allow the lows to consume too much time. There is sadness in life, happiness, sorrow, joy, suffering...but I should embrace the joy as deeply as I embrace the sorrow. Feel it all. And when it's good say, "thank you, more please." It is SO OFTEN GOOD.

No comments: